||[Jan. 3rd, 2016|10:41 am]
In your own space, post a rec for at least three fanworks that you have created. It can be your favorite fanworks that you've created, or fanworks you feel no one ever saw, or fanworks you say would define you as a creator. Leave a comment in this post saying you did it. Include a link to your post if you feel comfortable doing so.
I suppose I should limit this to things that actually still exist & are in some form accessible so...
1. "Haley Resplendent" Order of the Stick. Tried to retain the humor and complete disregard for the 4th wall. Plotty.
2. "Dungeons and Polyhedrons" Big Bang Theory. It really gnawed at me that I hadn't seen them playing D&D. At the time this was written. Talky.
3. "Soul Food for Thought" Yes, I'm guilty of Twilight fanfic. Stop judging me. Exploration of philisophical/theological/ethical issues is what actually drew me through the books. Haven't destroyed this because I think it may actually represent some of my better work. Warning: have attempted to replicate the painfully saccyrine dialogue. Talky.
4. "The Ends Justify the Means" Doctor Who (Pertwee) Feels like a moment in search of a story. But my kind of moment. Righteous indignation.
5. Videos??? It didn't occur to me I could include that. "Librarian What 001: The Message of Import"
This entry was originally posted at http://www.dreamwidth.org/12345.html.